Need More Options?
Key Advantages of GC LabTech:
– Sample Turnaround Time Within 3 Business Days
– Donor Protein Testing (SPE/TP) Typically Completed Within 24 Hours of Receipt
– All Plasma Testing (includes confirmatory/supplemental) from ONE 3mL Tube
– No Serum Pour-Off (aliquoting) Required by Collection Center Staff
– Plasma and Serum Samples Can Be Received < 25℃.
– Plasma and Serum Samples Do Not Require Sorting for Shipping
– Up to 360 Plasma and Serum Tubes Per Shipping Container
– Paperless Order/Result Process (Electronic Interface)
– Competitive Plasma Testing Fees, Discounts Available for Larger Donor Populations
– Includes All FDA-Required Source Plasma Testing
– Laboratory Testing for Specialty Plasma Programs (Anti-Tetanus, Anti-VZV, Anti-HBS,
– Additional Test Menu Options Available Upon Request
– Fast, Friendly and Accurate Customer Service
GC LabTech is a registered establishment with FDA (USA) and fully accredited by CLIA, College of American Pathologists, and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15189. GC LabTech is also licensed by the California Department of Public Health for Out of State Testing and certified by the International Quality Plasma Program by the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association. GC LabTech has also successfully participated in audits from the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and multiple source plasma manufacturers.
GC LabTech is now accepting new source plasma customers so contact us today to take full advantage of everything GCLT has to offer: competitive testing fees, reduced sample testing volumes, efficient sample shipping processes and more!