Established In 2016, GC LabTech Provides Donor Testing For Source Plasma Collections.
GC LabTech is a plasma center originated in San Antonio, Texas as a subsidiary of GC Pharma, formerly GC Holdings of South Korea. The team at GC LabTech incorporated many years of laboratory experience to create one of the most efficient testing processes within the Source Plasma industry. Here are a few examples of GC LabTech’s key advantages in Source Plasma Testing:
– Testing Turnaround Time Within 3 Business Days
– Donor Protein Analyses (SPE/TP) Typically Completed Within 24 Hours of Receipt
– All Plasma Testing (including confirmatory/supplemental testing) from ONE 3mL Tube
– No Serum Pour-Off (aliquoting) Required
– Plasma and Serum Samples Can Be Received < 25℃.
– Plasma and Serum Samples Do Not Require Sorting
– Up to 360 Plasma and Serum Samples Per Shipping Container
– Paperless (Electronic Interface) Order/Result Process
– Competitive Testing Fees, Discounts Available
– All FDA-Required Source Plasma Testing
– Laboratory Testing for Specialty Plasma Programs (Anti-Tetanus, Anti-VZV, Anti-HBS,
– Additional Test Menu Options Available Upon Request
– Fast, Friendly and Accurate Customer Service
GC LabTech operates in a 16,000 square foot, facility equipped with the latest technology, all approved for source plasma donor testing. Our plasma center laboratory environment (temperature and humidity) is electronically monitored 24 hours a day to guarantee optimal testing conditions. GC LabTech is a registered establishment with FDA (USA) and fully accredited by CLIA, College of American Pathologists, and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15189. GC LabTech is also licensed by the California Department of Public Health for Out of State Testing and certified by the International Quality Plasma Program by the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association. GC LabTech has also successfully participated in audits from the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and multiple source plasma manufacturers.
GC LabTech is now accepting new source plasma customers so contact us today to take full advantage of everything GCLT has to offer: competitive testing fees, reduced sample testing volumes, efficient sample shipping processes and more! Contact us today!